The people that really know me know that I love bucket lists, I love adventures, I love adrenaline and I love photography. Everyday, I think of a new picture I want to take and a new place I want to travel to. Unfortunately, I am not a millionaire and considering I am going into humanitarian photography I will most likely never become one. However, I think it is ok to dream; I think it is ok to have desires that seem out of reach, I think it is ok to have a bucket list that seems semi-impossible. So here goes nothing:
1. A bird's eye view of Mt. Everest before I skydive over it.
2. A close up of the camel I'm riding as I cross the Sahara Desert.
3. The smoke coming out of Mt. Vesuvius once I've hiked to the summit.
4. A portrait of a medicine man while I'm in Swaziland.
5. The statues of Easter Island.
6. The penguin I'm swimming next to in Antarctica.
7. A landscape of the Egyptian Pyramids at sunrise.
8. One of the stoic gargoyles of Notre Dame.
9. An animal I never knew existed
10. My sister on her wedding day.